WHS Media Center Hours:
7am to 3pm Monday-Friday
- Books – Popular fiction, graphic novels and non-fiction
- 68 Computers
- iPads 20 for classwork
- Textbooks for use in Media Center
- Photocopy machine (for use with permission)
- Printers – 2 Black &White and 1 Color. There is no charge for printing.
- Two Promethean boards for class instruction
- seating for 100 for quiet study
- Books - 3 Weeks, Can be renewed. Fines: 5 cents/day
- Reference Books – Overnight Only. Fines: 25 cents/day
- Laptops for home use wifi enabled and Microsoft suite– One Week. Fines $1.00/day
During class hours, passes are required to enter the Media Center.
- Students with Study Hall must obtain pass from Media Center and have it signed by Study Hall teacher.
- To come from a classroom or to study during lunch, students may obtain a pass from their teachers.
- Two librarians offering individualized help with software use or curriculum
- Class Instruction
- Research skills instruction
- Formal paper formatting as required
- Readers’ Advisory – Want a good book? We have them!
- Period 8 Tutoring after school Thursdays. Free tutoring in all subjects offered by the Honor Society.