- The warning bell rings at 7:20 AM and classes begin at 7:25 AM. Dismissal will be at 2:05 PM.
- On early release (half days) dismissal will be at 11:45 AM.
- On days when the opening of school is delayed the warning bell will ring at 9:20 AM and classes will begin at 9:25 AM. Dismissal will be at 2:05 PM.
- All Delayed Openings are 2 hours (120 minutes.)
Bell Schedules and Lunch Waves
- Days are assigned a letter (A or B) that determines the classes that will be held.
- There are four periods each day. Periods are numbered 1-4.
- Morning announcements will occur during period two.
- Lunch will occur during period three. Lunch waves are assigned by room number.
- The Normal A/B Block Schedule has four 87 minute classes plus lunch during period three. Dismissal will be at 2:05 PM
- The 2 Hour Delayed Opening Schedule has four 47 minute classes plus lunch during period three. Dismissal will be at 2:05 PM
- The Early Release Schedule has four 60 minute classes. There is no lunch served on Early Release Days. Dismissal will be at 11:45 AM.
- For 2022-23 there will be four lunch waves.
- First lunch: Students and Teachers eat lunch first. They will be dismissed from lunch to period three.
- Second and Third lunch: Students and Teachers will start period three in class. They will be dismissed to lunch, and then return to period three to continue class.
- Fourth lunch: Students and Teachers will start period three in class. They will be dismissed to lunch. At the end of fourth lunch students will be dismissed to period four.
- Lunch waves are assigned by room number.
- All first year seminar classes will eat Wave 1.
- All study halls will eat Wave 2.
- Lunch wave room assignments for 2022-23