Skip To Main Content

Welcome to our new website! Please provide feedback HERE.

Working Papers (Form ED-301)


Working Papers (Certificate of Age Form ED-301) can be obtained from the Westhill main office upon presentation of a promise of employment from an employer. The written promise of employment must state specifically what job and associated tasks the minor will be performing.

A promise of employment should be written on the employer’s letterhead. If the employer does not have letterhead, they may complete, print and sign this google doc.