9/7/22 Photo Update
"I am a senior." Then watch this video: https://watch.
"I am in 9th, 10th, or 11th grade and took a photo - how do I see it? How do I order copies?" Grab an ORDER FORM! All the info is on there INCLUDING HOW TO SEE YOUR PHOTO ONLINE! They are available in the main office, or rooms 432 and 405.
"I am in 9th, 10th, or 11th grade and did NOT take a photo! OH NO!" You can come down to the auditorium during any period NEXT TUESDAY, 9/13. See Ms. Tobin in 432 or Ms. Tintle in 405 if you need a pass to go down.
"What happens if I do NOT take a photo?" You will not get an ID card, which you need to get into all school events like dances, and also lets you into home games for free. And you will not appear in the yearbook.
"I want an ID card, but I do NOT want my photo in the Yearbook." Cool story bro. Then I - Ms. Tobin - need your PARENT or GUARDIAN to email me (at email@example.com) BEFORE THE END OF SEPTEMBER telling me to leave you out.
Westhill SAGA Yearbook
Advisor: Ms. Tobin
Grades 9, 10 & 11:
Underclassmen are taking their photos on Tuesday 9/6/22 and Wednesday 9/7/22, as follows:
- All students with last names that start with A through Li will be called down to be photographed on 9/6.
- All students with last names that start with Lo through Z will be called down to be photographed on 9/7.
- A make-up day for grades 9-11 will be held on 9/13. Students can go down any period to be photographed if they missed 9/6 and 9/7.
Photo order form for Grades 9-11 (PDF)
But which period do I go down on that day? We will be making announcements and calling down “chunks” of the alphabet, listen to the announcements and you will know!
- We will call you down, by last name.
- You will stop at the table in front of the auditorium doors and pick up a card that has your name on it.
- There will be nowhere to sit.
- You will stand in any photographer’s line.
- You will give the photographer your card when you get to them, and they will take your photo.
- Then you will head back to class. You will return to class before the end of the period.
- Photo day ordering fliers are available on the counter in the main office, in rooms 405 and 432, and at the photo day when you check-in.
But I will be absent both those days! School is important. You should show up every day. But there will be ONE make-up day, Tuesday 9/13.
I don’t want to take a picture because I don’t want my photo in the yearbook. If you do not take a picture you will not get a student ID card. You need a student ID card to get into all school events – like dances. Also, the card lets you get into any home game for FREE. If you don’t want your picture in the yearbook, you can have your parent/guardian email me before the end of September and ask me not to include it.
Ms Tobin made a video explain School Photo Days
Your remaining photo days are 10/13, 10/14, and 10/17 and THAT'S IT!
You have to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT for one of those dates. To make an appointment: go to https://www.photographybyroman.net/, and then...
- Click on "SENIORS."
- Scroll down and click on the red "BOOK NOW!" button.
- From the drop-down menu pick your Location (Westhill).
- Pick your session type. There are two types:
- "Yearbook Only" lets you take ONE free photo to be included in the yearbook (no other choices),
- "Basic Senior Session" lets you take 6-7 photos for $35 that you will then be able to select from for your yearbook pose (and you can order more copies of any of those photos).
- Then scroll down to the October dates and make your appointment!
Any issues, call Photography by Roman, at 203-922-8040.